06 Hulyo 2011

Playstation Vita and Nintendo 3DS Device Comparison



Here are the latest PS Vita gaming device direct competition with Nintendo 3DS.

Nintendo 3DS
OS: Nintendo Proprietary
Processor: Nintendo ARM
GPU: PICA 200
Screen Size3.53 inch top screen, 3.02 inch bottom resistive touch screen
ResolutionTop screen: 400 × 240 for each eye; bottom screen: 320 x 240
Motion SensingAccelerometer, gryoscope
ConnectivityWi-Fi, local connectivity
Online NetworkStreetPass for local play, SpotPass for over-the-internet
Camerafront and rear-facing cameras, 0.3 megapixels
File Compatibility: N/A
Backwards CompatibilityNintendo DS, DSi
Battery life (in game only): 3 - 4 hours
Carrier: N/A
Price: $250
Release: April 2011


Playstation Vita
OS: Live Area, Sony proprietary
Processor: ARM Cortex-A9 (4-core)
GPU: 200 MHz SGX543MP4+
Screen Size5 inch OLED capacative touch screen, rear touch panel
Resolution: 960 x 544
Motion SensingAccelerometer, gyroscope
ConnectivityWi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS
Online NetworkNear for local play, PlayStation Network for over-the-internet
Camera: Front and rear-facing cameras, 640x480
File CompatibilityPhoto: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG; Audio: MP3, AAC, WAV; Video: MP4, H.264
Backwards CompatibilityCertain PSP titles (unconfirmed)
Battery Life (in game time): 4 - 5 Hours
Carrier: AT&T
Price: $250 Wi-Fi, $300 Wi-Fi + 3G
Release: Q4 2011


8 komento:

  1. hello henry! thanks for checking on my blog. i'm not sure if you've visited the next page of my blog yet (link is below the post of the page you've commented) but aside from the helpful "template designer" featured in blogger, i followed some tips and tricks to achieve the look i prefered for my blog like eliminating the navibar, unwanted default links and backgrounds. i've listed a directory on that next page. i just know the very basics. just pm me there.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. cool gadget... nice one...

    anyway thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment... nice blog... care to exlinks? Let me know so I can add you on mine... tnx...

    Marvz Anime Blog
    http://marvzanimeblog.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hello Henry! Sure, I'll add you up to my blog roll. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I'm sorry but I haven't been blogging that long and I have no idea how to do a link exchange, but thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day.
    beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I stopped playing games. Wahhh.. I don't know anything about these gadgets anymore.

    Thanks for the visit Henry! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Hello Henry! I was here visiting you back and of course pumindot na rin hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  7. nice comparison....wish ko lang ma try ko both...hehehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Hello! I was here visiting you back and honestly supported your blog. See you around :)

    TumugonBurahin